Monday, June 13, 2005

A REAL happy Ethan


REAL happy Ethan Posted by Hello


I Climb, I crawl, I'm a happy boy!

This is my cute nephew again. He came by my house today with a REAL GOOD MOOD. Previously he's just a crying boy who just refuses to let us carry. Today different leh! In ultra happy mood. Perhaps cos he just came back from his playground, Batu Pahat. Still a kampong boy afterall. He's REALLY REALLY REALLY cute. Camera frenly today too. I'm happy too cos i'm the camera lady.

Initially the "flower" hasn't bloomed (see first pic). But thereafter, you can tell he's enjoying. PS, we've succeeded in overcoming his fear for Li Hwan Ter.


2 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha.... love the "Don't shoot me, I'm so shy" oicture. Very funny. Pls email a higher version to me. He gei gei one... where got shy...

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger natsfer said...

Well well, he's cute anyway. Just as long as he doesn't show his temper, everyone LOVES him. I'll send you the High res pic when i'm home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home