CNY round the corner
CNY is round the corner. Can you smell the ang baos n the spirits in the air? I don't leh. This year's festive seasons are too close together maybe. So i hasn't really build up the mood for CNY and it's here already. We went out to Chinatown for lunch today. Passed by Scarlet, the boutique hotel. Their Decos are always so nice. I like the way they do their Lobby. Beeeautiful.... Imagine if my house's gate is decorated like theirs. Hahahaha... Think my dad will faint first.
Chinatown is still so quiet. Quiet till the stallholders isn't really into the mood of mending the stall huh? hahha... sleeping?!?!
Pity these stall holders too lah. Must be losing quite abit of biz cos of last weeks' rain. Hope CNY spirits can come quickly. Time is running out. Start first, by letting me strike the CNY Toto or 4D lah. I'll feel the spirits immediately. Hahahaha.....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home